Mass Literacy Workshop Series: BloggingBack to Events Home » « Back to Events
Learn how to blog and join us for lunch at the Boston Herald on August 15 during this free Mass Literacy workshop. You’ll create a blog and find out how it can enhance your own professional goals and/or the goals of your organization. You’ll also learn the benefits of writing for you own blog or publishing guest posts on other websites. Time will be built into this workshop to actually create part of an article that can be published. This course is the third in a series of summer technology workshops led by teacher and global education blogger Lillie Marshall. For all levels.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Explain how blogging (even once for another site!) can further your organization’s aims
- Identify whether you will blog on your own site or as a guest contributor, and create a concrete path for how to make either (or both!) happen in a specified time frame
- Create your first blog post!
- Practice three tricks for getting blog posts read instead of ignored
This workshop is free and space is extremely limited. Registration is open to members of Mass Literacy only. Not a member yet? Join here.
To register, email email@example.com and include the following information:
- Your name
- Workshop name
- Your professional title/organization
- Your Mass Literacy user name
- A telephone number