Mass Literacy Workshop Series: Leveraging Social Media for your OrganizationBack to Events Home » « Back to Events
You have a Facebook or Twitter account– now what? In this Mass Literacy workshop, you will learn the best ways to use these social media tools to get out your message. We will also explore other social media platforms such as Google+, LinkedIn and Pinterest to see whether others might be useful additions for your goals. Also included is a dessert tasting where you’ll sample treats from the best bakeries in Boston! This course is the second in a series of summer technology workshops led by teacher and global education blogger Lillie Marshall at the Boston Herald. For intermediate users.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Identify your current social media strategy, and formulate a new one based on your organization’s specific aims
- Practice five intermediate Twitter moves
- Practice three intermediate Facebook moves
- See examples of Google+, LinkedIn and Pinterest in action and identify which might match your organization’s aims
- Address any safety or professionalism concerns with regards to social media
This workshop is free and space is extremely limited. Registration is open to members of Mass Literacy only. Not a member yet? Join here.
To register, email email@example.com and include the following information:
- Your name
- Workshop name
- Your professional title/organization
- Your Mass Literacy user name
- A telephone number