Social Media for Nonprofits 2013Back to Events Home » « Back to Events
Social Media for Nonprofits is the world’s only conference series dedicated to social media for social good and to date has earned a 92% approval rating from over 2,500 nonprofit leaders across the USA. Instead of abstract concepts and theory, their focus is on sharing practical tips and tools for fundraising, marketing, and advocacy with nonprofit decision-makers. Speakers will address a variety of topics in a series of short talks and interactive workshops. The conference will be held at the Microsoft New England Research & Development Center in Cambridge, MA on May 20, 2013.
- Actionable insights for fundraising, marketing, and advocacy
- How to incorporate social media into your fundraising and marketing efforts
- How to maximize your presence on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Lessons learned by leading nonprofit practitioners and consultants
- Measurement, analysis, and dash boarding best practices
- How to recruit and engage volunteers using social media
- Incredible networking opportunity with like-minded peers
- Free and easy-to-use platforms and resources
- Going viral with video
For complete information, visit the Social Media for Nonprofits website.