Frank Reed & Margaret Jane Peters Memorial Fund II – $10,000 to $40,000
Application deadline: Annual application deadline is July 1st. Applications are submitted online. The Frank Reed & Margaret Jane Peters Memorial Fund II provides general operational support to charitable organizations that target the educational, human service or health care needs of underserved youth and children. Program support will also be considered.
Current Funding Opportunities:
The Frank Reed & Margaret Jane Peters Memorial Fund II was established in 1935 to support and promote quality educational, human services, and health care programming for underserved populations. Grant requests for general operating support are strongly encouraged. Program support will also be considered. Small, program-related capital expenses may be included in general operating or program requests. This trust is one of 27 managed by the Philanthropic Management group at Bank of America Massachusetts office.
- Special consideration is given to charitable organizations that serve youth and children. The majority of grants from are one year in duration. On occasion, multi-year support is awarded. Only one application may be submitted per calendar year to Philanthropic Management for any of the discretionary foundations that the Massachusetts office manages.
- Available to nonprofit 501 (c)(3) organizations, government agencies, school districts, public libraries, religious institutions, municipalities, or organizations using a fiscal sponsor that are based in or serving constituents in Massachusetts.
- The typical grant range is $10,000 to $40,000.
- Applications are submitted online. Applicants must complete an eligibility quiz and create an online account. (see Program Website). Contact Michealle Larkins, 1.866.778.6859, to discuss the application process or to answer any questions.
- The application deadline is July 1. Applicants will be notified of grant decisions before September 30.
- Boston Learning Center (Boston, MA) awarded $20,000 for for general operations of the organization to support education services.
- John Andrew Mazie Memorial Foundation (Wayland, MA) awarded $15,000 for the Mazie Mentoring Program.