Boot Camp for New Dads
Boot Camp for New Dads is a special training program designed to build confidence and prepare first-time fathers for the challenges of parenthood. Boot Camp workshops are taught by fathers preparing men to be dads in all respects, beginning with holding and comforting a real baby, through the forming of a new family.
The program is designed as three-hour workshops and can be found in the following locations in Massachusetts:
- Beverly: Beverly Hospital, (978) 927-9103
- Brockton: Greater Brockton Healthy Families (VBP), (508) 894-8543; Caritas Good Samaritan, (508) 427-3712
- Ipswich: Birth to 3, (978) 412-0123
- Lowell: Lowell General Hospital, (877) 544-9355
- Nantucket: Community Network for Children, (508) 228-7285
- Plymouth: Jordan Hospital, (800) 750-5343
- Springfield: Baystate Health System, (413) 794-2229; Mercy Medical Family Life Center, (413) 748-7295
Cost ranges from $15 – $20. Contact local organizers for specific details.
Service Areas: Massachusetts
Available in Multiple Languages